31 March 2011

Doc: ElectronicAwakening

Sorry for the silence, my friends. I've been too busy with other dimensions of my life, but here is some good news. My colleague Andrew Johner is about to release his new documentary on electronic dance music spirituality "ElectronicAwakening" and is raising some funds to put it on road of festivals and distribution.

He interviewed and video-taped me during his doc research in 2008 (yes, that's a while ago...). I haven't seen the full documentary yet, so I can only hope that my work and myself are featured in a nice light. :-)   I recall that Andrew's ideas centers on scatological beliefs about global transformation related to 2012 Maya Calendar. Will it happen? I don't know. Let's wait and see. In the meantime, you can sit back and enjoy the trailer of "ElectronicAwakening":

2 comments:

  1. To support this film please click on the link "K Electronic Awakening" in blue underneath the video. Thank you for our support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to this article by searching electronics for my project. I got good information here. Thanks for sharing . School Reviews

    ReplyDelete